Friday, February 6, 2009

Food Seduction...


I know, I have not been blogging for quite a while about myself. But who's reading? I doubt anyone will be reading this. Okay, lets get down to the food business. 

We finally went to the Top Table. For those who doesn't know what it is, it is a restaurant run by the students of Culinary and Catering Management. Normally we just go there to look at the facilities and never to sit down and enjoy the food, or hear about how they will torture us next semester but always telling us not to worry.


Okay okay, back to the food. It was a 3 course meal and for the appetizer, I had tomato soup which was just pure pure pure! No msg, no colouring, just plain tomato! The best I have tasted so far I would say.




The main course would be the chicken with ham wrapped around it, with rocket lettuce and salad dressing. That one was a hit also. They used herbs which just go so well with the chicken, just divine! From this angle, it looks like something else, but it sure taste nice! :P




The dessert was really worth dying for! Chocolate pudding. The chocolate was just oozing out from the outer shell, fighting to come out. A flow of dark plight, so dangerous that you don't dare to eat it. Actually, it looked so damn nice that I didn't want to eat it hehe.




Oh those were the many times when the food seduced me so much! I would like to have it over and over again :P

No comments: