Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finale


Oh finally!!!! The big big day tomorrow. I am finally getting out of Singapore. Will be leaving home at 7am. The coach is 9am and its at harbour front (I know, its so far). And everything is almost packed now, just need to put in the medicines, toothbrush and thats it I guess. I am so so excited already. I hope I can sleep tonight.

But still have some last minute school stuff to do. Need to pass the injection certificate to my friend because the school needs it by 14 April and I will not be in Singapore. They will have the kitchen orientation on 14 April and I will miss that. So disappointed. I don't want to miss out anything. But no choice, the tickets are already booked. And don't get me wrong, I am equally excited about the trip and the orientation.

So, see you guys when I am back!

P.S. I will be bringing a journal so I can write down everything and will be posting it on here after I am back.

No comments: