Friday, November 28, 2008

Birthday


Today is my birthday. My friends and I had plans to go out after school for steamboat in the evening. After micro-economics, QH gave me a letter and I was SO surprised. I didn't expect anyone to give me anything. After that they all sang a birthday song and I didn't know how to react! I think that moment was the reddest my face could get in my living life. 

Me, HS and B. went to Hougang mall after having lunch in school and we went to have desserts in a Hong Kong eatery. Their desserts were quite expensive but some were also very special like chocolate flakes with nata de coco which was heaven-like! Then we just lazed around there and wait for XQ and SW to finish their school. In the meantime, we were experimenting with our phones' camera.











Finally when they were done, we met at Bugis Junction and we went around to look for a steamboat place and found one at the far end of Bugis. Settled down and started to have a steamy dinner! We all ate until we were SO full that we walked so slow and like zombies. 
























Went to Suntec City to look for a shoe shop for XQ because she was wearing high heels and her feet were killing her. She literally took off her high heels and walked bare foot on the streets. After much searching, we were unsuccessful in finding the show shop in Suntec. So we just went to Carrefour and started shopping. At the entrance, "POP" a present was out and was handed to me. I didn't quite expect that as well because going out like this was really enough of a present from them for me. 













































I saw some pretty shoes and I have always wanted those kind of shoe so I bought it. That day was just fun fun fun! I hope that kind of day will have more and the world will be a more happy place! :D


No comments: