Monday, November 17, 2008

Meet the Parents


Yesterday was sunday. Yet another day at home with all the unfinished homework and untouched research. So spent the whole morning and afternoon completing as much as possible. Ed called in the late afternoon saying that there is a pasar malam beside the Tampines MRT station and I decided to meet him there.

It was a little disappointing because the food section was so small and they didn't have those food that I like. Saw some roses that they were selling and fell in love with it, but as we all know, plants from pasar malam cannot last long. They will die once they have been out of the pasar malam atmosphere. So sad, but life moves on :)

We went to the park across my flat and had our goodies there. Suddenly this crazy thought came over me: do you want to come over my place? I asked. The result must be obvious from the title of this post. Anyway, my mom cooked for both of us and this is the moment that Ed knows why I like to eat at home (common sense).

After dinner, we went online on my msn and Ed flirted with many of my friends and in the end, he managed to get them to add his msn address to their contacts. So totally flirting! But it was fun, i would say.


No comments: