Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Clueless


Its either badminton or gym, I told him. Ed chose badminton and that it is! We cycled to Pasir Ris which normally takes me 10-15 minutes to get there. However, we got there after 30 minutes. "I thought you said it will only take 10 minutes?"

When we reached there, there were actually people playing in the badminton court already! Sadness... So we went to play at the empty space beside the badminton court (carpark). Every once in a while, there would be a car coming pass and we will have to get out of the way. That way not the funny part of having to run to get the shuttle-cock and avoid the car, the funny part was that Ed got the shuttle-cock up the tree twice. We ended up with us having to throw my water bottle up the tree (fingers crossed that it does not get stuck up there also) and we managed to get both of them down. 

After badminton, we went to a pasar malam beside Pasir Ris MRT. I was so hungry that I bought more than enough. 2 cheese sausages, 6 siew mai, 6 chicken nuggets and 1 spring roll. And it all added up to be $9.20!!! I forgot to count how much it was altogether. Lucky Ed was there so had to borrow $2.20 from him (calculate how much i brought). Anyway, I was so darn full I didn't feel like cycling home (but I did). 

On the other note, I never thought that many people our age would accept plu but I was wrong. Youngsters my age are starting to be a bit more open about plu issues. I came out to several friends of mine and they are all okay with it. They were  shocked at first but now they are alright with it already. What a relief!


No comments: